Friday, April 1, 2011

Zentangle ADD?

So, how many works in progress (WIPs) do you have?

I'm currently working on an Easter cross, a flower mandala (which mom has already claimed as hers, even though it's not done), my pattern cards (I'm using artist trading cards in the bristol smooth as a way to keep track of and practice the patterns I really like), and now I've started putting together something for the VennTangle challenge posted by ptrish of Zentangles and Stuff. And, of course, the pattern cards come out every time I look at someone else's ZIA and find things I like.

1 comment:

  1. I know just exactly what you're talking about Tammi! I have a long list... some things at the top, some at the bottom (I feel sorry for those, 'cause new things arrive and keep pushing them down). Though the things that I want to do are often misplaced by other 'urgent' projects. Sigh. Yep... think I qualify for ZT ADD too. [smiles]

    ReplyDelete